[SPUG-Workers] SPUG: april 18 meeting followup

jerry gay jerry.gay at gmail.com
Wed May 10 08:51:17 PDT 2006

On 4/21/06, jerry gay <jerry.gay at gmail.com> wrote:
> that is the next step. we request the talk details *at least* one week
> before the talk, so a timely announcement can be made. sooner is
> always better. if you have any questions, please feel free to contact
> spug-workers at pm.org.

we're about week away from the next meeting, and it's time to send an
announcement out to the list members. my apologies for not reminding
you earlier, but we request a short speaker bio and a talk title and
description. please forward them at your earliest convenience, so we
can advertise your talk.

thanks again for volunteering. if i can assist in any way, don't
hesitate to contact me.
~jerry