[SPUG-Workers] SPUG: april 18 meeting followup

jerry gay jerry.gay at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 06:36:35 PDT 2006

On 4/20/06, jerry gay <jerry.gay at gmail.com> wrote:
> i'd love it! spug is organized by committee, so i'll have to check
> with the team before it's final... i'll start that process now. i
> haven't seen any other requests by speakers, so you're first on the
> list.

i'm happy to report all are in favor of a speaker from imdb. we'd be
happy to have you at our next regular tech meeting, on the third
tuesday in may (the 16th.) i've included our organizing committee
address in my response, so we can work with you to coordinate the
talk.

> if you have any more specific info on a topic that somebody at
> imdb.com may like to present, let me know, and i'll send it along to
> the committee. i understand that it may take some time to find a
> victim and force him to select a topic, so no pressure. we request a
> speaker bio and presentation description for the official meeting
> announcement, so if you're forcing somebody to write something, have
> him write that :)

that is the next step. we request the talk details *at least* one week
before the talk, so a timely announcement can be made. sooner is
always better. if you have any questions, please feel free to contact
spug-workers at pm.org.

> thanks for volunteering!
~jerry