[SPUG-Workers] audrey tang in seattle in june

Steve Baylis sbaylis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 08:41:34 PST 2006

I'd really like to see either of these talks and we should try to fit
a meeting into her schedule.  If it doesn't fall in line with our
regular meetings, we can either move the meeting or have a special
session in June.  Once you determine a time, I can make sure that we
have the space available.

As for MJD, I've always been a big fan of his talks and I forwarded
your last message up the chain over here to see if we can do for him
what we did for Stas last year.  Kevin, our CTO, was out of town last
week but I expect to be able to talk to him about it this week.  I
should have an update before next week's meeting.

Speaking of next week's meeting.... Is someone going to send a
reminder to the list?  I think that today would be the right time.
I'm happy to do so, but I don't want to step on any toes.

-Steve