[SPUG-Workers] work wiki

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Tue Feb 21 10:12:00 PST 2006

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Colin Meyer wrote:

> p.s. I'm starting to work on a SPUG talk on profiling and optimising
>      Perl, with a side discussion about recursion vs. nonrecursion. We
>      should set up a wiki page with a plan for future talks, so that I
>      can choose a slot and have a deadline to motivate me into finishing
>      the outline and slides.

I wanted to say that the wiki idea was great and I was going to say so
right away. But I figured I should get the thing "up" if I was going to
say that. But I never did. All I really need to do is move some DNS info
around and put the mediawiki site "live" and carve out a slice of it work
spug-werker stuff. So, brilliant idea, just waiting on execution. Maybe by
replying, I'll feel more inclined to make it happen. Anyone on the
mediawiki.seattleperl.org site is welcome to make a section for this
purpose (or suggest a better way to do it).

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.