[SPUG-Workers] 21 Feb 2006

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Mon Jan 23 12:26:02 PST 2006

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006, jerry gay wrote:

> i'll commit to it, sure. i've been meaning to get my outline ready,
> i'll do that today.

Great. You're on for 21 Feb.

> that'd be great. i've been doing some ajax in my spare time, and
> having too much fun with it. it'd be nice to see how ruby makes web
> programming fun.

I have offered Geoffrey a 50 minute slot on 21 Feb or the whole meeting on
21 March.

(This is one of the reasons I was thinking to permit non-subscribers to
post to this list. Whoever is corresponding with a potential speaker could
Cc: the worker list to keep everyone in the loop. I'm just not sure how
much spam that might open us to. But Ask and Robert (who run pm.org stuff)
run a tight system. Comment to this in a new thread.)

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.