[SPUG-Workers] 21 Feb 2006

Craig Simmons csimmons at whitepages.com
Mon Jan 23 11:45:15 PST 2006

On 1/23/06, Andrew Sweger <andrew at sweger.net> wrote:
> The next meeting is February 21 and we have a location and approximate
> time settled. Jerry Gay offered to show us around the test framework
of
> Parrot (sorry if I mischaracterised that).

Did we want to have it at Whitepages.com again?

Some people suggested we hold it a little later than 6:30PM as well -
That's fine too, just let me know what time.

Craig

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.