SPUG: New tsar for SPUG, and upcoming meeting(s)

Chuck Hardin chardin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 19:12:12 PST 2021

I haven't been able to get Randal Schwartz's direct message to this list to go out, so here it is:

Hello.  Chuck keeps nudging me to get out an announcement about me
making some sort of presentation, but I don't have the precise topic,
date/time, or method for having a socially distant meeting.

Despite that, my current desire is to write a talk on "why I won't be
learning much more about Perl6", and segue from there to a description
of what I know about Dart and Flutter, which definitely have longer legs
than Perl6 ever will.  If that's interesting, I'll keep writing the
preso, but it'll probably take me at least a few more weeks.

Feedback welcome, for any of the above.
<merlyn at stonehenge.com <mailto:merlyn at stonehenge.com>> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/ <http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>>
Perl/Unix/Dart consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig