SPUG: CasITConf 2015 Call for Proposals

Atom Powers atom.powers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 06:56:31 PST 2014

Cascadia IT Conference 2015 (http://casitconf.org/) will be in Seattle
in March and we are inviting you to present your finest ideas,
projects, and wisdom for fame and glory.

CasITConf is a conference for everybody: Linux, Windows, Network,
Development, and any combination and more.

Wile you were at SeaGL, LISA, or dreaming of being at LISA, did you
feel a topic deserved more time or wasn't presented accurately?

Submit a proposal to CasITConf!

Are an seasoned presenter spreading your wisdom or looking for a
friendly atmosphere for your first presentation.

Submit a proposal to CasITConf!

Read our Call for Proposals at http://casitconf.org/casitconf15/cfp/
and submit your proposals by December.

We are going to have another great year. Come and be a part of it.

--
Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.
--Atom Powers--