SPUG: Randal Schwartz visiting Seattle, one night only!

craig@steffler.net seaperldev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 10:43:32 PDT 2014

Honestly, I think we've now proved this list isn't dead.
(it's just a flesh wound . . . since we're throwing around Monty Python)
We just don't have a hell of a lot to say most of the time.
Usually we're just far too busy trying to survive.
We're programmers . . . probably the driest people on the face of the planet
BTW, think it's time to watch MP and the Holy Grail . . . no where did I
put that DVD

--
Craig Steffler
Home: 425-433-8482