SPUG: Job Titles for Perl (and more) Programmers

Craig Steffler seaperldev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 08:55:07 PDT 2012

Funny, usually the only real practical use for a job title is to include it
on a business card and in most cases I've been the one who chose what to
use. Whether it's Perl Developer, Perl Software Engineer, Software
Engineer, Sr. Software Engineer, Sr. Software Hacker or whatever you're
called by others the choice is pretty much whatever you feel comfortable
with.

--
Craig Steffler
425-433-8482

- The secret of happiness is low expectations - Barry Schwartz - The
Paradox of Choice