SPUG: brian d foy Next Week

Mark Swayne daotoad at gmail.com
Tue May 15 23:12:22 PDT 2012

I am most interested in his "bag of tricks" and "Making your own CPAN" presentations.

In the "anything" category, I'd love to hear his thoughts on managing application deployment, especially focussing on change control--being able to ensure that any particular release is repeatable and can be rolled back too.

I'd also like a pony.

--mark