SPUG: SPUG Meeting February 21 2012 - Taphouse 6:30-9pm - Big Data Drinkup Invasion

dpommert at zipcon.net dpommert at zipcon.net
Tue Feb 21 18:31:19 PST 2012

It's been years since I made it to a SPUG meeting. I was at the Taphouse and met Dan from White Pages. Now I'm at the 520 lobby and haven't a clue how to get up to Marchex. It's 6:30, now. Suggestions?

Dave Olszewski <cxreg at pobox.com> wrote:

It may not have been obvious from this email, but they expect you to
sign up for this on the website. If you are planning to go, please do
so because it's not clear if they'll be turning people away. The
"tickets" are free as long as you don't work in HR

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012, Augustina Blair wrote:

> Looks like the Big Data/NoSQL group is hosting an event at the Taphouse the
> same time as our SPUG meeting. Last meeting we decided to move our Pre-Funk
> to the Tap House so hey I guess this works out!
>
> SPUG Pre-Funk - 5:00-6:30
> SPUG Meeting - Overlap with Big Data Drinkup at 6:30 at the Tap House
>
> Here are the details for the Big Data Drinkup, I will update the Google
> Calendar:
>
> - Group: Big Data / NoSQL Seattle
> - Subject: The Big Data Drinkup has been rescheduled for Tuesday,
> February 21st
>
> Fellow Data Geeks,
>
> We've reserved a room downtown at the Tap House Grill for Tuesday, February
> 21st. If you've never been, the Tap House Grill has over 160 beers on tap.
>
> RSVP Here:
> http://bigdatadrinkup-seattle-2.eventbrite.com/<https://outlook.marchex.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=75c202b6884b43759c1047a29ecfc4d3&URL=http%3a%2f%2fbigdatadrinkup-seattle-2.eventbrite.com%2f>;
>
> Our friends at DataStax will be picking up the tab for a spread of
> appetizers, so you can come straight from the office.
>
> Whether you're interested in Big Data, Scalibility, Analytics, NoSQL, Data
> Mining, Machine Learning, Hadoop, Cassandra, Riak, MongoDB, CouchDB,
> Oracle, MySQL... come join us!
>
> -Lynn Bender
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/lynnbender<https://outlook.marchex.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=75c202b6884b43759c1047a29ecfc4d3&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.linkedin.com%2fin%2flynnbender>;

MEETINGS: 3rd Tuesdays