SPUG: JOB: Cray Technical Writing Applications Support Engineer
jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Tue Feb 14 11:03:05 PST 2012
Cray Inc. is seeking an experienced programmer to work in the publications
group. The selected candidate will work closely with technical writers and
production staff to support current and develop new content management,
authoring and publishing tools, as well as web applications with an
emphasis on usability.
Apply at https://jobs-cray.icims.com/jobs/2139/job
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technical
Communications or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5-8 years directly related experience.
- Familiarity with authoring environments and content management systems.
- Real-world, hands-on programming experience with Windows/Linux
cross-platform application development, bash shell scripting, Perl, Python,
- Excellent writing, communication, problem solving, leadership and
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a cohesive,
- Experience with GNU Make or Apache ANT, XML/XSLT programming, DocBook XML
and DITA XML a plus.
- Familiarity with OBS a plus.
* position: permanent
* placement: directly with company
* status: W-2
* location: downtown Seattle
* telecommuting: possible
* company's product or service: supercomputers
More information about the spug-list