SPUG: Spare Perl & bioinformatic books

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Thu Dec 13 02:52:58 PST 2012

I think I won these as a package.  Perhaps I purchased them on speculation years ago when I thought bioinformatics would be my next step.  Either way, if they can help you, they're yours -- free (or a donation).

  Sequence Analysis in a nutshell - Scott Markel & Darryl León

  Developing Bioinformatics Computer Skills - Cynthia Gibas & Per Jambeck

  Beginning Perl for Bioinformatics - James Tisdall

  Mastering Perl for Bioinformatics - James D. Tisdall

  BLAST - Ian Korf, Mark Yandell & Joseph Bedell

Best,
Michael

P.S.

--