SPUG: How do you get your Perl news?

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Tue Sep 27 13:14:21 PDT 2011

Gabor Szabo put together a poll to measure how people are getting their
Perl news. Maybe you already heard of it. If not, please consider
contributing just a few minutes of your busy day to help the Perl
community take its own pulse. Go quick fill out this poll, you only have
three days left!

  http://perlpolls.com/perl-news

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.