SPUG: July 2011 Seattle Perl Users Group (SPUG) *EXTRA* Meeting

Noah Rømer klevin at eskimo.com
Mon Sep 19 10:23:31 PDT 2011

On 09/19/2011 07:56 AM, SurfShop wrote:
> 	I haven't heard of a meeting since July.  Am I no longer on the mailing list or have we disbanded? ;)

Welcome to SPUGland. We seem to go in cycles. There's be meetings for
a few months, no meetings for a while (usually co-inciding with summer
and winter) and then it starts over. I'd personally be quite happy to
get across the lake for some SPUG goodness (just requires a speaker,
or declaring a SPUG social).

--
Noah Romer          | The only person Palladium protects your computer
klevin at eskimo.com   | from - is you.