SPUG: Perl hacker lurking for work.

Noah Rømer baronmog at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 21:38:21 PST 2011

Got mentally side-tracked by Ingy's pegex talk and lurked through the
meeting, so I'll raise my hand for the virtual "who's looking for
work" call?

I'm a Perlish hacker with known web (Catalyst+Formbuilder+TT),
kernel/driver and automation tendencies. Have recently played around
in cluster devel (Pacemaker + Heartbeat). Not an SQL/DB expert, but
I'm far from shy around such beasts (MySQL/PostgreSQL). Although Perl
is usually my first resort, I'm a firm believer in using whichever
tool will get the job done best. Currently located Kirkland, open to
opportunities in Seattle, the Eastside and of a telecommute nature.

If that sounds potentially useful, my LinkedIn page is
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/noah-romer/4/79b/a9 and I'm happy to send
a copy of my resume, as well.

--
It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary
depends on him not understanding it.

- Upton Sinclair