SPUG: Extra meeting late July or early August

Colin Meyer cmeyer at helvella.org
Mon Jun 27 22:59:10 PDT 2011

SPUGgers,

Jonathan Swartz is coming to visit this summer, and he has graciously
offered to give a talk on one of his modules. I'm soliciting opinions or
preferences on the date and subject.

Jon writes:

I live in San Francisco now but I'll be visiting Seattle with my family from
July 23 - Aug 7. I was going to offer to give a talk at SPUG on Mason 2 (
http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Mason) or CHI (
http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?CHI), two distributions I've developed over
the past few years.

However, I see that your regular schedule is the third Tues of the month.

Any chance of a specially scheduled talk on Tue Jul 26 or Tue Aug 2?

So, lemme know what you think. I think that this is awesome!

-Colin.