SPUG: Meeting

Colin Meyer cmeyer at helvella.org
Tue Jan 18 11:29:59 PST 2011

Mike, Noah, Spuggers,

Everyone who would like to is welcome to meet at Von's, as we did two months
ago. We'll meet at, say, 6 to 6:30. Earliest folks there: please get one of
the backrooms for our group.

Dave will do some show `n' tell about talking to the Lacuna Expanse API from
Perl, and anyone else with fun Perl or computery things should bring along
their laptop for additional showintel.

Von's Roasthouse
619 Pine Street

Awesome, see you later,

p.s. Sorry for the late notice. Let's have one of the discussions be about
how to organize meetings in 2011, and what those meetings should consist of.