SPUG: Meeting

Colin Meyer cmeyer at helvella.org
Tue Jan 18 11:29:59 PST 2011

Mike, Noah, Spuggers,

Everyone who would like to is welcome to meet at Von's, as we did two months
ago. We'll meet at, say, 6 to 6:30. Earliest folks there: please get one of
the backrooms for our group.

Dave will do some show `n' tell about talking to the Lacuna Expanse API from
Perl, and anyone else with fun Perl or computery things should bring along
their laptop for additional showintel.

Von's Roasthouse
http://www.vonsroasthouse.com/
619 Pine Street

Awesome, see you later,
-Colin.

p.s. Sorry for the late notice. Let's have one of the discussions be about
how to organize meetings in 2011, and what those meetings should consist of.