SPUG: [Gslug-general] Unix scripting fundamentals courses or training

C.J. Adams-Collier KF7BMP cjac at colliertech.org
Mon Sep 27 15:55:19 PDT 2010

I attended an introductory course on unix at EdCC in 1998 and found it
informative.  My friend Erin (cc'd) also took the perl course the same
quarter and can tell you whether she found it useful or not.

But that was a while ago, so I can't say whether the current offerings
are good.

I also enjoyed the presentations given by Tim Maher at various SPUG
meetings.  He runs a company that does training, and I'd highly
recommend him as well.  Grab his book.  I reviewed chapter 3 :)

http://teachmeperl.com/
http://minimalperl.com/

I hope this helps,

C.J.