SPUG: Big GraphViz output (like from NYTProf or other call graph generators)

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Mon Oct 25 13:19:05 PDT 2010

On Oct 20, 2010, at 3:03 PM, Andrew Sweger wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Oct 2010, Michael R. Wolf wrote:
>
>> ChronoZoom demo:  http://share.seadragon.com/demos/ChronoZoom/firstgeneration.html
>
> Bah! Requires Silverlight. Doesn't seem to want run under Moonlight with
> the Microsoft Media Pack installed. :P

Sorry to hear it.  It's a *VERY* impressive data representation.  It works on my newish Mac and Wendy's oldish PC.
Here's why I think it's great.  Substitute "data presentation or visualization" in the follwing quote:

    The skill of writing is to create a context
    in which other people can think.

      -- Edwin Schlossberg

The ChronoZoom gives a great context for thinking about history!

--
Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!
        MichaelRWolf at att.net