SPUG: Let's host a YAPC (Or at least talk about it)

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Mon Oct 18 08:47:19 PDT 2010

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010, Michael R. Wolf wrote:

> And I started thinking that since Seattle is such a great place, that
> we could share some SPUGliness with the rest of the wider Perl
> community.

Maybe things have changed, but I've long had the impression that YAPC was
the different-than-OSCON option (lower cost, Perl-centric, not the West
coast). Could a YAPC in Seattle somehow taint YAPC::NA's value?

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.