SPUG: calendar

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Mon Oct 11 12:42:09 PDT 2010

It has been pointed out to me that if you click on the "+ Google Calendar"
button below the embedded calendar (and you have a Google account), you
will be taken to your Google calendars and asked if you would like to
subscribe to the SPUG calendar (adding its content to your list of
calendars).

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.