SPUG: October 2010 Talk Suggestion

Augustina Blair augustinablair at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 09:56:49 PDT 2010

I went to OSCON and saw a talk on NYTProf. I've been meaning to play
around with it more and having to give a talk on it would be a good
excuse to do so. So, I'm volunteering to give a talk on NYTProf for
this month's SPUG, unless someone has something cooler or there's some
awesome guest from out town that would rather present. I don't know
how long my talk would be so we could easily couple this with another
activity or another talk as far as I'm concerned.

Augustina