SPUG: Announcing Seattle Tech Calendar (and who wants to maintain the current meeting on our wiki)

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Thu Oct 7 09:42:05 PDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 07, 2010, Colin Meyer wrote:
>On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Bill Campbell <bill at celestial.com> wrote:

>> >Would personally really like seeing the info only on these sites...what
>> >about those that don't use these social services?
>>
>> Raises hand.  E-Mail and web sites for me.
>>

>Can't help pointing out that facebook and linked in are both websites. :)

I probably shouldn't have said web sites as my preference is to
go to them only after seeing something interesting in e-mail.

Bill
Fax:            (206) 232-9186  Skype: jwccsllc (206) 855-5792

It would be a great improvement if the government respected individuals
rights as much as they respect the rights of the caribous.