SPUG: What tool do you use to graphically document class relationships?

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Wed Nov 17 11:38:09 PST 2010

On Nov 9, 2010, at 2:01 PM, Michael R. Wolf wrote:

> I'd like to create some class diagrams.  It's a lightweight architecture, but it's a bit bigger than paper/pencil.  I don't need a huge IDE, or design tool.  I just a drawing tool that will convey a coarse set of relationships between classes.
>
> What can you recommend (or anti-recommend)?

Thanks for all who replied.

FYI... I ended up using Freemind with good results.  Not fancy.  Doesn't look like UML.  BUT.... it shows what I needed to show to a client: the hierarchical relationships that will exist in the product (if not in my non-hierarchical mind).

Thanks again...

--
Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!