SPUG: What tool do you use to graphically document class relationships?

Skylos skylos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:21:04 PST 2010

Freemind has links that are arbitrary and you can add hyperlinks of any node
to any node.   Your primary node structure is hierarchical, but your
navigation within your structures doesn't have to be.  :)  Yes, it has
limitations, but its a good structure to work on top of.

Skylos

--
"If only I could get rid of hunger by rubbing my belly" - Diogenes