SPUG: Fwd: [ANN] Eastside Hackers Group Meetup

Zac Brown zac at zacbrown.org
Wed May 5 23:08:14 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Myself and a couple friends at Microsoft are organizing a new casual
group of hackers that meet to discuss and work on projects together. We
don't intend to have an agenda or regular speakers, just a group of
people getting together to toss around ideas and work on what we love.

We have a website up: http://eastsidehackers.org.

This Saturday (5/8/2010) I (and probably a couple others) will be
hanging out at the Crossroads in Redmond from 3:30PM till at least
6:00PM. This isn't a formal meeting of the group, but rather a meet and
greet. I know it's short notice so I don't expect a huge showing. If
you're interested and want to meet up with us, just give me a call at
817-266-6867.

I plan to establish a more regular meeting schedule with the first one
being the following Saturday (5/15).

If you can't make it to the meet and greet or first meeting but are
still interested, please reply to this thread anyway so that I can get
an idea for how interested people are in the group.

Thanks,

Zac