SPUG: JOB: Perl Scripting, Seattle, Contract

SPUG Jobs jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Mon Mar 22 15:46:04 PDT 2010

Keynote Systems, Inc. is looking for a Junior to Mid-Level Perl Programmer
for Full-Time Contract work.  We are looking for someone to work in our
Seattle office, located in the lower Queen Anne neighborhood.

The Seattle office develops Keynote's Mobile Device Perspective product,
which automates mobile devices (cell phones) to test and monitor mobile
networks and applications.  We need assistance with development and QA of
perl modules and scripts which interact with our mobile devices.  Our
scripts are written in Perl, using tools we have created (in Perl).  The
majority of the work will be in the development and scripts using existing
tools, but opportunities may exist to develop new tools as well.

6 month contract position (1099) with possible extension

Occasional telecommuting ok.

Ideal for recent grad or CS student.

Qualifications:
* Perl experience.

* QA and/or some development experience.
* Experience with Perl in Windows environment.
* Desired but not required: experience in the mobile technologies sector.

Please send inquires and resumes to:

Fred Parent

KDS Team Lead, Mobile

Keynote Systems, Inc.