SPUG: JOB: Perl dev, online/mobile advertising, downtown Seattle
jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Wed Mar 17 11:11:25 PDT 2010
required skill-set -
* 5 years experience in software design and development, preferably with
Java, and Ruby on Rails or Perl.
* 5 years of experience implementing database-driven, web-based applications
with Oracle,MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL, or comparable relational database.
* Advanced knowledge of Unix or Linux.
* Understanding of OO design, algorithms, data structures, networking,
database design & optimization.
* Extensive experience with database design and optimization
contract or permanent position
* Perm, +-100,000$ / year
for permanent positions, availability of stock options or other incentive
* full medical/dental/vision, stock, 401k
placement through recruiter, or directly with company?
W-2 vs. 1099 status
any restrictions on 1099 status: Corporation, etc.?
* a bit
company's product or service (e.g., e-commerce, grocery shopping, nuclear
weapons, pornography, etc.)
* Online and Mobile advertising
Matt Steckler <matt at recruited.me>
More information about the spug-list