SPUG: standard way for a web app to handle incoming email?

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Tue Mar 2 17:01:44 PST 2010

As far as getting the mail to the server, I'm a fan of using the fetchmail
utility that takes care of periodically checking the email account for new
messages, retrieving them, and then feeding them to whatever program you
write that then parses the message for content.

I thought email was dead in this age of twitterdom.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.