SPUG: JOB: Exciting Senior Perl Software Engineer, Seattle
jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Thu Jun 3 13:35:16 PDT 2010
We are looking for an innovative Senior Software Engineer to enhance and
expand our digital marketing platform. As a member of a small focused
team, you have an opportunity to influence and are expected to innovate
creative solutions. This position is a rewarding opportunity to express
your creativity, work with intelligent, innovative people, and have your
work touch millions of consumers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create sophisticated, imaginative and efficient back-end solutions for a
large scale system.
- Develop high-quality code, establishing development standards and practice
- Design reusable components by utilizing various standard frameworks.
- Evaluate requirements and initial mock-ups; make technology recommendations
that support optimal construction, maintenance and performance.
- Leverage the latest developments in Internet technologies.
- Serve as a technical resource and mentor.
- At least 5 - 10 years of hands on Perl experience.
- Passionate and committed with strong sense of ownership and craftsmanship.
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written, and verbal).
- Highly proficient with Perl and Java/J2EE/Weblogic/Oracle.
- Experience with Apache Struts and Spring.
- Experience in Testing Frameworks like WebTest or Selenium.
- Extensive experience with Object Oriented Programming.
Our work environment is fast-paced, energized, friendly and professional
atmosphere with focus on quality, innovation, and an ongoing commitment to
excellence. Problem solving and thinking outside of the box is important
to our culture. We value talent and intelligence, group spirit and
Compensation is competitive at market rates, and is dependent on
Experience and Skill Set
This is a to hire opportunity
Please submit your resume directly to jenniferl at parkertechnical.com for
Scot Baker | Vice President
605 5th Ave S Ste 850
Seattle, WA 98104
A different experience, a better outcome.
More information about the spug-list