SPUG: two weeks to SPUG (fwd)

C.J. Adams-Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Wed Jun 2 10:48:28 PDT 2010

I vote Ingy gets top billing.  He has slides.  With me, you'll have to
deal with a full-screen emacs and hearing me type and mumble "oops".

I can probably do vnc, in case anyone wants to tune in remotely and
doesn't mind the latency inherent in an openvpn tunnel through Everett.
Ingy, you can use my machine if you promise not to get your slobber all
over it.

I'd like to meet with the A/V folks @ Marchex an hour before or so to
make sure the bits are flowing correctly.  Someone call me...

C.J.
+1 206 226 5809 or +1 206 769 4633 if I can't unbrick this g1.