SPUG: two weeks to SPUG

C.J. Adams-Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Tue Jun 1 16:01:59 PDT 2010

I don't know if I count, but I might.

The web-based zone editor I've been working on has now fled from the
development pen to staging and the QA folks are flogging it thoroughly.
Since last we spoke, some of my code has been accepted into the upcoming
release of Net::DNS::Zone::Parser.

Anyway, I'm happy to blather for a little while about my experience
working with one of the founders of dyndns.com to build a better
web-based dns zone management editor.  If there's nothing better
available.

:)

C.J.