SPUG: SPUG social 7/20 @ Von's Roast House

Joshua ben Jore twists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 11:57:38 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Webster <webstermontego at gmail.com> wrote:
> Von's has a little spot reserved for our motley crew which is located
> past their main dining area and bar area.  You just walk straight back
> past the seater/greater person at the door and it's the first area
> back there.

I can speak only for myself but I had an excellent time of language
geekery. I like I'd like to hear more about how exactly to look at
whether any of the Strongtalk JIT stuff can be re-used for now or
what. I think we need to demo some Seaside to SPUG. Someone made some
noise asking if we'd had a talk on Catalyst anytime recently. I've
been hearing from Catalyst that a) it's better than sliced bread, b)
that it's more advanced than Rails, c) that the Catalyst folks are in
an echo chamber and are reading their own press releases.

Sooooo...

Josh