SPUG: status for 7/20 SPUG?

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Mon Jul 12 10:23:53 PDT 2010

A fine idea. For those interested and able to attend*, please discuss the
desired venue. The "official" meeting location (Marchex) is an office
conference room and may less suitable to a social gathering (plus,
volunteer employees at Marchex need to be involved to make it available to
us). The usual social gathering place has been the Elephant and Castle
pub and the weather may finally be good enough to use the patio. But no
reason to limit your choices. Other recommendations?

* I too will be unable to attend (working in Redmond, living in
N. Seattle, rarely in any mood to socialize after that drive).

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.