SPUG: email addresses in the archives

Meryll Larkin mll at alwanza.com
Sat Feb 20 09:31:25 PST 2010

My apologies, I guess I should have been more specific.

I would prefer my email address not to be in the archives.  I would prefer
that within my email address, my domain gets swapped out for "bogus.com" or
something similar.

I am less concerned about spammers than I am about trolls looking for
targets.

If it can't be done easily because the list is hosted somewhere we don't
control, then I'd rather have some (any) precautions taken than none - and
if I understand correctly, those steps are already being taken?

thanks,
Meryll