SPUG: spug ftw

Colin Meyer cmeyer at helvella.org
Thu Feb 18 13:10:07 PST 2010

Last tuesday was the first SPUG meeting that I've been able to attend in
some time. There were a bunch of people at the bar for the pre-SPUG
meeting, and I was thrilled to count 27 attendees at the main meeting.

I'd like to give a huge thanks to Andrew, for organizing the meetings,
and to Joshua and David for volunteering to speak at the last two
meetings. I understand that we have Tim and Josh lined up for the next
couple of meetings, so things are looking good.

Also, I'd like to remind folks that we have a little used IRC channel at
#spug on irc.perl.org. I and a small handful of other people are
regularly connected, so there is tinder for conversation, if someone
ever sparks it.

-Colin.