SPUG: REMINDER April 2010 Seattle Perl Users Group (SPUG) Meeting

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Wed Apr 21 15:05:52 PDT 2010

On Apr 21, 2010, at 10:18 AM, Josh Jore wrote:

> Btw, the /actual/ slides are at http://diotalevi.isa-geek.net/~josh/100420/Perl-5.12.0.pdf
> I "cleverly" swapped in fake pictures for the PDF I emailed early.
> I'd also guess I should have cut from the length, definitely should
> have had more kitties.

Thanks for a great talk.

One of the metrics I have for a great talk is that it sparks engaged
discussion.  Your talk surely did.

Last night's meeting was a reminder of why I like SPUG.  Great
conversations during the presentation, and great ones after the
presentation, both related to and unrelated to the topic.

Well done.  Thanks.

Michael R. Wolf
     All mammals learn by playing!
         MichaelRWolf at att.net