SPUG: REMINDER April 2010 Seattle Perl Users Group (SPUG) Meeting

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Wed Apr 21 15:05:52 PDT 2010

On Apr 21, 2010, at 10:18 AM, Josh Jore wrote:

> Btw, the /actual/ slides are at http://diotalevi.isa-geek.net/~josh/100420/Perl-5.12.0.pdf
>
> I "cleverly" swapped in fake pictures for the PDF I emailed early.
> I'd also guess I should have cut from the length, definitely should
> have had more kitties.

Thanks for a great talk.

One of the metrics I have for a great talk is that it sparks engaged
discussion.  Your talk surely did.

Last night's meeting was a reminder of why I like SPUG.  Great
conversations during the presentation, and great ones after the
presentation, both related to and unrelated to the topic.

Well done.  Thanks.

--
Michael R. Wolf
     All mammals learn by playing!