SPUG: need another list moderator

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Sat Sep 19 11:10:02 PDT 2009

It just dawned on me that spug-list does not have a backup list moderator.
All new subscribers to spug-list have their subscription marked for
moderation (any posts from that address are held in the moderator's
queue). It cuts down especially on certain drivey-by targetted
advertising. Is anyone available and willing to volunteer who can receive
and react to list moderation notices in a timely fashion (~12 hours) and
can make arrangements with me before Sunday night? I'll be visiting the
largest island on the largest lake on the largest island on the world's
third largest fresh water lake without computers or networks for a couple
weeks.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.