SPUG: O'Reilly User Group

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Fri Oct 30 20:08:25 PDT 2009

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009, Worthey, Josh - Tacoma wrote:

> I was wondering, is SPUG part of the O'Reilly User Group program?
>
> It looks like they provide decent discounts to members.

Yes, I guess we are. It's not an exclusive club really. Are you looking
for a discount code or something? If so, I can do some digging (but I'm
also under a lot of time pressure with work, so if anyone else knows the
"secret", speak up!).

They will actually ship us books for "free" if we ask for them, especially
if there's a good chance the recipient posts reviews.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.