SPUG: Gmane mirror

Adam Monsen haircut at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 09:20:19 PDT 2009

Would folks like help setting up a Gmane mirror of this mailing list?

With Gmane, it would be possible to follow the mailing list in other
ways, like using USENET or RSS clients. I don't receive emails in my
inbox at all for the Gmane newsgroups I follow, but I can fetch new
messages at my leisure and reply to any individual email and my
message will be threaded right along with the best of 'em. Also, it's
gratis.

Here are some other Seattle-based special interest groups using Gmane:
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.org.user-groups.linux.gslug
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.org.seattle
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.user-groups.linux.taclug.general