SPUG: wiki defaced?

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Thu Feb 12 22:07:43 PST 2009

On Feb 9, 2009, at 3:25 PM, Ryan Corder wrote:

> Seems a plethora of useless links has appeared:
> http://wiki.seattleperl.org/index.php/Main_Page

Please forgive my severe honesty, but the plethora of useless links
was hidden by the dearth of useful links.  To wit, the most recent
meeting announcement is over a year old.

I *do* appreciate those who removed the defacing, but there's still
opportunity for refacing (or up-facing, or righ-facing, or new-
facing).  Anyone up to the task?  Let's bring up the refacing at the
"new business" section of next week's meeting.

Michael R. Wolf
     All mammals learn by playing!
         MichaelRWolf at att.net