SPUG: How to pass object to a webservice method

M Prattipam prattipam at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 11:41:50 PST 2009

Hi,

Im using SOAP::Lite to create a SOAP client, and I need to create an object which has its structure defined in a WSDL file.Is there a way to do this automagically using their provided WSDL file which does have the XML definition for the object i need), or will Ineed to use something like SOAP::Data to build this object manually?I know how to pass parameters to a webservice method, but not sure on how to pass object. Below is the code I have to pass parameters..
push @args, SOAP::Data->type("$targetNamespace:$type" => $arg);$soap->outputxml(1);my $response = eval "\$soap->$method(\@args)";

Can I still use SOAP::Data to pass object and if so, how???

Thanks much,Prattipam