SPUG: OSCON Call for Proposals Now Open

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Tue Dec 22 09:12:47 PST 2009

The OSCON 2010 CFP is open until February 1st:

OSCON, the O'Reilly Open Source Convention
July 19 - 23, 2010
Oregon Convention Center
Portland, OR

  http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2010

Faster, Freer, Smarter: Whatever your Goal, Make It Happen with Open
Source

More than 2,500 experts, developers, sys admins, and hackers will meet up
at OSCON 2010 to explore the tools, services, and platforms that make up
the vibrant open source ecosystem. Join us!

The OSCON Call for Participation is now open. If you have winning
techniques, favorite lifesavers, war stories, productivity tips, or other
ideas to share, we want to hear from you. We're especially on the look-out
for ways to do more with less, design and usability best practices, mobile
device innovations, cloud computing, parallelization, open standards and
data, open source in government, business models, and beyond.

Speak up about the freedom--and opportunity--of open source at OSCON 2010.
Submit your proposal by February 1, 2010 at:

  http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2010/public/cfp/92