SPUG: 45% off Ebook Purchases from O'Reilly

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Wed Dec 2 17:51:32 PST 2009

It's not real clear to me what "limited time" means. But here's a chance
to get O'Reilly ebooks at 45% off. The 35% off print books stands, of

View this information as HTML in your browser, click here:

Special offer for O'Reilly User Group program members: Along with your
35% discount off print books, you can now get *45% off all ebooks* you
purchase direct from oreilly.com for a limited time.

When you buy an O'Reilly ebook you get lifetime access to the book, and
whenever possible we make it available to you in four, DRM-free file
formats--PDF, .epub, Kindle-compatible .mobi, and Android ebook--that
you can use on the devices of your choice. Our ebook files are fully
searchable, and you can cut-and-paste and print them. We also alert you
when we've updated the files with corrections and additions.

Just use code DSUG when ordering online at

Read more about our ebook formats and the ways to use them here: