SPUG: August SPUG meeting

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Tue Aug 18 13:42:50 PDT 2009

Sorry. I failed to secure a speaker for this month. Add to that, all of my
personal sites where I get my email were down for 10+ days (until just
last night) due to deesslitis and lousy sysadmin service.

I think August is historically our least popular month for SPUG
gatherings. But September is coming real soon now. Would anyone like to
show off what they've been working on (playing with)? It's so easy even a
php "programmer" can do it. Let me hear from you.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.