SPUG: cpanplus error sending reports

Shawn Protsman protsman at mac.com
Wed Aug 5 22:31:09 PDT 2009

I thought I'd ask here before posting this one of the many perl lists.
After quite a few various modules using cpanplus I get errors like this:

[ERROR] Could not send 'pass' report for 'IPC-Run-0.84':
Test::Reporter: error from 'Test::Reporter::Transport::Net::SMTP:'
Unable to connect to any MX's:  at /opt/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/
5.10.0/Test/Reporter/Transport/Net/SMTP.pm line 168.

[ERROR] Failed to send test report for 'IPC::Run'

Can anyone point me to instructions on getting set up so that I can
send my report[s]?

Thanks,
Shawn