SPUG: debug("Read The $_ Manual") foreach <whatever>;

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Mon Apr 27 11:55:15 PDT 2009

On Apr 27, 2009, at 1:39 AM, Fred Morris wrote:
> I have come to the conclusion that there is a huge difference
> between being an
> asshole and being a pain in the ass.

Some grammars might use the terms 'object' and 'actor' in this
discussion of active verbs.

> Why doesn't a politician run on the "Pro Fucking" platform? How
> would they
> solve the "pain in the ass" problem?

The politicians that do, call it 'pro-sex' or 'sex-positive'.  In
those worlds, there are no prostitutes, only sex workers, attempting
to decriminalize sex just like we decriminalized booze a century-or-so

If you want to go beyond politics to religion, there are certainly sex-
positive religions.   Really, even here in Seattle.  Catholics have
confessional booths.  The booths at these sex-positive temples (yes,
temples) have a more body-centered "Oh God!" connection going on.

And, just to make sure that this isn't TOO far OT, there *is* an open
source sex podcast, though it's been inactive lately.  The sex
community has many of the same issues with access to it's content/
performance as us (e.g. Digital Rights, and Open Source, and Creative
Commons, and Free Software).  They say "free as in 'free speech'", too.

Perhaps *we* should disambiguate 'free' with "Free as in sex speech.
Free as in sex acts."

Beer is overrated.

Michael R. Wolf
     All mammals learn by playing!