SPUG: State of the Perl Frameworks

Ryan Corder ryanc at greengrey.org
Sun Nov 16 15:38:49 PST 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 04:42:28PM -0800, Ron Pero wrote:
> Since the app I'm creating is small, I might use something similar to
> CGI::Application. No mod-perl involved.

I'm currently working on my own app/website and am doing it in
CGI::Application and Wiki::Toolkit.  I tried initially with Jifty, but after
sitting there an recursively installing dependencies from CPAN for about an
hour, I lost interest.

I know there was mention of possibly doing Lightning Talks at the December
meeting.  If so and granted I get some decent progress on my app, I'll be
glad to show off what I've done.

Good luck!
ryanc